As administrators of the AGSI and An Garda Síochána Group AVC schemes, we receive many requests from members for advice regarding Retirement Planning, such as;
Our team of Advisors are very familiar with the An Garda Síochána superannuation scheme and the benefits available, and are therefore well positioned to offer advice to members on the above topics, or any other queries they may have in relation to their retirement.
An Garda Síochána Group AVC Schemes
Build a pension fund to supplement your income in retirement
- Avail of tax relief and DIRT-free growth to build a substantial fund for your retirement
- Make pension contributions against your overtime and allowances
- Option for regular or once-off contributions
- Increase, decrease or cease your contributions at any time
- Alleviate the gap between your retirement date and State Pension date
Book your appointment today
To arrange a Financial Planning appointment with an Advisor to discuss your own particular situation, please submit your details and we will be in touch to arrange a time that suits.
Alternatively, you can contact us by phone or email as below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Watch our video to find out more