The sooner you join, the more time you’ll give your contributions to grow. Whatever your age now, signing up today can make a huge impact on your income and lifestyle when you retire.
Benefits of the EVROS scheme:
- Tax Relief - This is the greatest benefit - it means some money you would have paid in tax goes into your pension instead. For example, if you’re a higher rate taxpayer, for every €100 payment, the real cost to you is only €60
- Your employer's payment - Your employer may also make payments into your pension, depending on the conditions of your scheme. For example, for every €100 you pay, your employer may match this with another €100. So €200 goes in each month.
- Flexibility - If you change jobs, you can take your pension with you.
- Expert Financial Advice - Your appointed IPF Financial Advisor, John Kennedy, will be on hand to guide you through the process of joining the scheme and provide regular updates. John will also be available to provide full Financial Planning reviews to those who would like further advice on their own financial plans.
- Access to Protection scheme - Including Life Cover and Income protection benefits.
Complete your details below to arrange joining the EVROS pension scheme
If you have any queries you can contact John Kennedy on the contact details below:
Financial Planning videos for EVROS employees
What should I do with my previous company pension?